Thursday, June 2, 2011

Listing, List, Lisss...

I am sitting in a room that needs to be cleaned.  A load of laundry is in the washer, another load (black and white...gotta figure that one out) is on the floor waiting to be washed.  "Put away" clothes are sitting on my bed waiting to be put away.  I had every intention of keeping my room clean this summer...but, somehow clothes end up strewn about the room while I, in a frenzy, try and figure out what I am going to wear (you know, on those mornings when nothing seems to work the way you intended).

I have a book lying open waiting to be read.  But, to be perfectly honest, my interest is waning (at least when I think about it in this moment).  I need something else to happen.  The book is about the fighting for the founding of Israel Statehood.  I finished the first book in the series last night...fabulous.  This is good too.  But, it just keeps happening!  I want to know how it finishes...but I can't read the end first!

I am trying to organize my summer.  I want to figure out what I want to do.  I feel like I am in this cycle of work and not much else.  I need to go to the art museum and look up a calendar of events and see what is happening.

Oh yeah, and I still need to read Augustine.

I have every intention of doing school work.  It is just so difficult.

And, I should probably practice writing, but I need to have a time of no reading so I am dealing with my own thoughts rather than ideas from the books I have been reading.  That is a problem.  But, I don't want to stop reading. 

I need to go back to reading...I mean cleaning (I did actually mis-write that).  Oh yeah, and, I have hardly seen any French Open.  What happens when Wimbledon comes on?  Will I miss it also?  Ugh.  I may just have to watch the reruns of the good matches (i.e. people I know or matches that go on for FOREVER!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...