Friday, July 5, 2013

In a Nutshell

England is magnificent.
The first week was busy, but things are slowing dow now (yay!).

In a nutshell, I've visited Bristol, stayed with Mary, Tim, Jude, and Julia, traveled to Paris, visited Uncle Gavin's for dinner, visited the University of Oxford, seen Jude and Julia's school, and spent some time relaxing and visiting.

It's a wonderful, semi-short visit.

It's incredible how much difference experience and two and a half years makes.
But, it's funny the insecurities that arise in an environment other than the one in which you've grown up.

I'm sitting at the kitchen table, glancing periodically out to the garden, sipping a cup of tea.
One of the many things I love about England, is when you go to someone's home, typically they will offer you tea.

Anyway, today I go to Stevenage to visit lovely family.
As I was thinking about it this morning, I became very excited.

When I get back to the USA, I will post pictures and share more detailed accounts.
Until then, watch for me at Centre Court during the Men's Wimbledon Finals!

Who do you think will be there?

P.S. Any guesses when the Royal baby will arrive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...