Saturday, November 24, 2012

Friday...er...Saturday's Letters

Dear Friday, Now you are Saturday, but all day it felt like Sunday, Saturday, and maybe even Tuesday.  Lack of work and Thanksgiving threw my week off.

Dear Josh, It was so great to see you!  I miss hanging out with you : )

Dear Thanksgiving Meal, YUUUUUM!!!

Dear Mama, You made delicious food.

Dear Pawan, Thank you for the Indian dishes.  The flavors were incredible.

Dear Home, It was nice to visit, nice to be on "vaca."

Dear Anti-Christmas-Music-Before-Thanksgiving People, "Have a holly, jolly, Christmas, it's the best time of the year..."

Dear Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, I love watching you!  This year was extra special because I saw my building where I lived this summer multiple times on camera!

Dear Michigan, Prepare to beat Ohio State!

Dear Ohio State, Prepare to LOOOOSE!

Dear Life, I'm enjoying you right now : )

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...