Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Week I Have Been Awaiting!

The week I have been awaiting has arrived.

I am in Bristol until Wednesday with Daddy and Wednesday we head off to Wales until Saturday.  We were planning on going to Bath today but have postponed until tomorrow....unless it rains and then I suppose we will go on Tuesday.  As I was looking at what attractions are in Bath I found out that there is a charge for almost everything!  I find that very upsetting!  There is a garden, Prior Park, that I wanted to visit.  There is a very expensive charge (expensive for a garden).  This garden looks like a picture from Jane Austen.  Bath is, after all, her hometown.  Well, we will see what happens.

Wednesday I will perhaps do some cooking and exploring : ) I greatly look forward to being in the countryside and walking down back roads.  I will take pictures!

Adios, Au Revoir, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodnight ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...