Sunday, October 17, 2010

Reformation Whirlwind!

Hey Everyone,

This is going to be brief with a longer one to follow.

I just finished my second class, Reformation History and am now in Mosbach!  This past week has been crazy!  I have been to:
Flossenburg (Work Camp)
Dresden
Berlin
Wittenberg
Erfurt
Eisenach
Mainz
Worms
Heidelberg

Ok, I think I covered everything!  It has been amazing, especially with all the fall colors!  I love them!  Fall is such a romantic season!

Yesterday we explored Heidelberg which I was SO excited about since that is where my cousins lived!  Then we went to Hard Rock Cafe....which I just checked....and it does not appear to be the real deal.
Anyway, we had a good time out, just the girls! 
I am listening to Wuthering Heights in German. Ok, not really watching, clearly, I am catching up on my life and telling my parents where I am!
Wittenberg was amazing.  I read about the Reformation on a bench next to the church where Luther posted the 95 Theses!  Yes, way cool!

Also, if anyone wants tours of anywhere in Europe, please contact "The Ambex Fall 2010 Tour Guides: The Real Deal with Aaron, Phil, and Partners."  We do a splendid job!

Auf Wiedersehen.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...