Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ponderings

This week has been a huge blessing!  I have cleaned many toilets, folded many pieces of toilet paper into a point to show it is clean, I have listened to mostly German, I have learned some German, I have made new acquaintances, I have experienced a week of OM.

For those of you who do not know OM it is Operation Mobilisation which is a mission organization founded by George Verwer.  They have ministries in many countries as well as a ship ministry.  The current ship is the Logos Hope!  Daddy was on the original ship, the Logos.  Last Sunday when I arrived I walked up to the OM Deutschland doors and the building next door was the Ships Office!  How awesome!  What a God plan!  Two weeks ago I had no idea what I would be doing...ok maybe two and a half weeks.  I knew God did.  It has been awesome!  OM has always been a part of my life, indirectly.  Now, I have been able to participate!

All of that to say....I am not gung ho about returning to Regensburg tomorrow.  I know once I arrive it will be nice but it is the "camp high" feeling and then the sinking feeling in the stomach when the time comes to leave.  I already have that.  However, I have hopes to see these people again....on earth!  Maybe even on the Ship!

We went to Heidelberg today which was awesome!  Last week I had no idea I would be returning!  I was able to buy batteries and take pictures!

God is so good!

And....I need to read some more theological stuff.
I am really growing this semester and being stretched in academic ways I have not been!  It is awesome...and overwhelming....and a little scary sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...