Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Very First Post : )

Dear Whomever May Be Reading This,
This is my very first blog post. I have been thinking about getting one of these for a little while and decided today would be a fun day to start : ) Honestly, the whole “setting up” process is very confusing. Oy!
I don’t know how often I will update this…at least for the time being. However, when I start traveling this will be updated pretty often (I hope!) so I can document where I have been and where I will be going!
Europe is such an exciting place and I know adventures are waiting for me! There is a possibility I will be in Europe for 6-7 months which is such an exhilarating thought! I will be there with some very good friends which will make the experience that much more wonderful!
I am assuming if you are reading this you know me so I won’t bother introducing myself, but I will tell you a little bit about myself.
I am very proud to be half English and a quarter German! I am also proud to be an American…although I don’t agree with many of the things that are happening in our country I love what it started as. It is such a beautiful country! I LOVE exclamation points…if you can’t tell : ) Traveling is the most exciting thing and I love planning where I want to go…now to see where I actually end up. I love Jesus, but it is a constant struggle to keep pushing onward and be diligent in my time with Jesus and my schoolwork. Sometimes it would be so easy to just give up…but then what would I do with myself. So, I won’t, I will continue to push on toward the prize (Philippians 3:12-14). I am known for loving the color PINK so when people see things that are pink they tell me that ____ reminded them of me because it was PINK. hehe. I do love pink, but I also LOVE all bright and cheerful colors. Actually I love all colors…just depends on the season and my mood. I love old movies and books! I sometimes think in Novel mode. I love my roommate! She inspires me to be neater….along with the fact that I hate messes but somehow my room seems to end up that way BUT last weekend I did a massive cleanup. So far, it is faring well = ) I have a very international family and I love it! I love fashion…Devil Wears Prada makes me wonder if I am going to school for the right thing. I want to be a teacher. I want to travel. I can’t wait to see what God has in store for my life! I have recently decided I am going to start getting up early…we will see how long that lasts. Ear plugs are AMAZING! I have 3 Best Friends whom I love very much and miss since they live anywhere from 6 hours to 9 hours away from me. I am currently wearing awesome pink fuzzy socks my cousin Elizabeth gave me! I love her! I consider her almost a sister! She has gotten married and has a sweet little baby girl! Actually three of my cousins have babies : ) they are so sweet, precious, and adorable!!!! Only one girl so far! Abi Grace is such an awesome 3 year old! Very dramatic, loves pink, princesses, cell phones, and me! She is one smart little cookie!
Today I am relaxing and enjoying my Saturday. Homework with Russian Tea in my Pajamas! Pancakes to come up in a few : )
So, for now, Adios, Au Revoir, Auf Weidersehen!

1 comment:

  1. ummm yes so i love you very much and i looooved reading your post :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...