Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday....a day of rest

Well, it is Super Bowl Sunday but I'm not too thrilled since the Steelers did not make it. So, movie night with the girls and maybe some Super Bowl. I guess I just excited because of what it is but not because of who is playing.  Church was good this morning!  It was great to see everyone : ) I had some fun conversations at lunch...we talked weddings because one of the girls on campus got engaged last night = ) SOOO exciting!
I am contemplating taking a nap this afternoon...but I really need to write some letters, email some people, and find a movie. Always so much to do.  Tomorrow I HAVE to be productive!!! No "ifs", "ands", or "buts" about it!

Well...something beckons me : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...