Saturday, January 22, 2011

Life Changes....

Well, my first week has ended and I am engulfed in homework!
Although, it is really not a problem.  In fact...I almost enjoy it.
There is perhaps one class I would prefer to have no homework in but other than that I love love love my classes!
An interesting bit of news.
I have changed my major.
I am no longer a Teacher Education Major but am a Humanities Major.
Yes, yes, I know. I never thought it would happen but it did!
It is funny because growing up I never wanted to be a teacher and suddenly right before my junior/senior year I decided I wanted to teach.
Well, the desire has been waning and I have been trying to figure out if it was just a temporary thing and if not what I would study as there was nothing else of interest at CIU.
During my semester in Germany my interests began to grow in the area of Theology, Art History, and Europe in general.  I began thinking about Humanities and would mull and ponder, ponder and mull until I arrived at home and was able to discuss these pressing controversies with my mother. After several intense and long conversations I finally decided I was going to switch my major from Teacher Education to Humanities!

It is so wonderful!  I feel so incredibly excited about classes and I am now able to finish my English minor!

This semester of classes are going to be extraordinarily time consuming but I am thrilled!

And the amazing part is....I look into the future and see nothing but exciting possibilities!
And...I have no plans.  Ok, I have possible plans but absolutely nothing is concrete or even nearing a gelatin consistancy : )
I am fine with this fact!

Anyway, that is the newest change in my life!

Being back is wonderful!  I love seeing all the familiar faces (although, there are many unfamiliar)!
I am excited about future traveling but am content to stay put for a while!

 Auf Wiedersehen!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...