Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Oh Happy Valentines Day, my friends!

Really, it is not a terrible holiday at all!  Who can complain when pink and chocolate are a main contribution to the day ; )

I realized the other night that I don't mind not having a Valentine.  Why would we have to go out on Valentines Day night.  Why not three days from now?  It seems so cliche.  So, I am just going to have fun spreading pinkness....except....I forgot about it and didn't do anything.  However, I received quite the interesting Valentine from my Brother Hall...yes, interesting indeed.  I think they had fun making those for everyone.

And, a cool piece of Valentine knowledge so you can really know who St. Valentine might have been : )
http://www.history.com/topics/valentines-day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...