Monday, March 21, 2011

The Last Song

It is almost 2 AM.  My body is on some wack schedule.  I am not sure why.
I took advantage of it and decided to watch a movie. 
I watched The Last Song and cried.
Nicholas Sparks does that to me.
In A Walk to Remember I cried the last 100 pages.  I don't really cry in the movie, though.  Maybe because I like the book so much better.

I'm back at school.  Less than two months until the end!  I'm ready to be done. 
Break was amazing.  It was also too short.

1 comment:

  1. I just realized that the reason your blog updates weren't showing up on my blogger dashboard is because for some reason I wasn't "following" you! Bummer.. I just thought you never updated :)

    Anyways.. I am now following you. And also, I cried all through A Walk to Remember too. So good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...