Saturday, February 25, 2012

Milan Fashion Week

It's fashion week in Milan.
I browsed through a Vogue slide show of what appears to be next fall's fashion.
I was not overly impressed with what I saw in this particular set of photos.  However, there were a few pieces that stuck out worse than others.

Take a peek:
The coat resembles a rug.



If you care to see some other styles, click here.

But, check out Michael Kors' Fall Collection from the NY Fashion Week!
The styles are more classic, reminiscent of the 1940's and 1950's.

3 comments:

  1. ive never heard of that movie, but i googled it and i must try and find it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not digging the look either. Reminds me of the Grinch. lol

    Hopefully there will be other looks to make up for it!

    www.houseofhemingway.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh fashion:-) love seeing how things get translated from runway to real life! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...