Friday, February 24, 2012

The Rain

Today dawned slightly on the cloudy side.  By the time I reached work, I noticed it looked like rain was a possibility.  Sure enough, not too much later it had begun to rain.  However, leaving chapel to dash to the cafeteria was quite the little trip.  After lunch, while there was a lull in the downpour, we decided to make a dash for our dorms.  I am now sitting on my window facing sofa enjoying the rain outside my window.

Earlier I was looking at some summer clothes online.  Combined with the weather, I began to greatly look forward to the possibility of summer in Virginia.  I love the rainy, cool days with the windows open!  I miss the hot days of swimming at the river, too!  Oh, I am excited to be finished with school!

However, I am going to miss the opportunities I have to hear such wonderful professors speak.  Dr. Gentry spoke on Wednesday at the Senior Class chapel and again today!  I have learned so much from him and am very thankful to have had the opportunity to learn from him!

Later this afternoon I will be spending time with Marie while we watch White Christmas!  Yes, I am very excited!  I feel as though I ought to wear my Santa Hat (but, I think I left it in VA).

Have a happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Sitting on a couch watching the rain sounds heavenly right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your writing. You are very talented.
    md
    notesfromanangle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I posted a comment and realized too late I was signed in under Chris... so very sorry.

    I SAID,

    I love you. and I LOVED our movie day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...