Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Time Has Come to Move



This corner of the internet has been my blog for nearly three and a half years.  It's seen me travel many countries, welcome new babies into my family, see people get married, flounder about while trying to see what was next--and it's seen God faithfulness in my life.

But, I've decided to move to Wordpress for a variety of reasons.  Therefore, this is my last post on Blogger.

I hope if you enjoy keeping up with mylifetintedpink, you will check out my new (work in progress) blog at Wordpress.

Feel free to follow along as I continue to explore the world, learn life, and have adventures along the way!

It's been fun (and the fun will continue--just at a different web address)!

Sincerely,

Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...