Wednesday, September 1, 2010

One of these Days

Hello! I just realized, today is the first day of September!!!

Wow!  The past 3 months and  6 days have gone by so quickly!
Less than 4 months until I return home.
Yes, I can say, I am looking forward to it.
However, I am also looking forward to the rest of my time here!

One of these days I will have to catch everyone up.
For now...
I just want to say how much I love blogging!
I love writing blogs, but even more, I love reading other people's blogs!
Especially close friends!
I love seeing what is going on in their lives!
So, if you are reading this, and you were blogging but stopped, may I ask that you begin again?
I mean, it doesn't have to be every day or anything, but every so often!
I love reading what you are doing, learning, experiencing, etc.!

And....I need to go sort laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...