Saturday, April 16, 2011

Do you know the feeling of discontentment that causes you to not know what you want, although, you know that you desire something?
That is how I feel.
I want something.  Except, I think I know what I want.
I want my homework to disappear without having to do anything.
I want to read for fun, watch movies guilt free, and sleep.
I want to sleep.
I want to spend time with friends.

I'm sorry. I realize the last seven sentences begin with, "I" and five of them begin with, "I want."

Today has been busy.
Walker 2 breakfast with Mer, Renel, and Judy and some walkers 2ers.
Leadership meeting for next years Senate and Res. Life.
Engagement party for Kelly and Joel.
And now....homework.
When I get to it.
Which will be next.
I hope.

Anyway, I am greatly looking forward to having time to read for fun, this summer!

Bon voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...