Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Good

Yes, yes, I know.
I am a dreamer.  A traveling dreamer.  A traveling dreamer with a desire to go many more places.
I want a personal photographer that will know exactly what pictures to take so that I can just walk and look.
Sometimes, as much as I love photos, it is too stressful to take pictures and enjoy what I am seeing!

Guys have it easy.  Their wallets fit in their pockets.  My purse does not.
It seems so luxurious to be able to walk with no hindrance.

I just want to see the world.  I want to learn languages and speak to the people in the places I go in their own language.

Is that so much to ask?

Shoot.  I have been working on my short story and I just thought of another beginning to an idea.
This is my problem.  The next one is always better than the one I just had.
I don't want to be mediocre.  I want to be excellent.
Practice.

School is over is 29 days.  I am excited.

Prayer day was today.
It was fantastic!
The last prayer session I did was for Family Relationships.
Unlike the first two sessions, ours was only five people.  Five wonderful people.  We prayed together, for each other, and a few of us even cried together.
It was good.
Today has been a day of, what I hope will become, healing.
Everyone needs healing from something.
Some need more than others.
Some don't acknowledge that they need it.
I need it.
Today was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...