Saturday, April 23, 2011

DooDeeDa

Daddy and Pennisu just left after a quick visit!
It was such a good time, though!  We had Indian for lunch yesterday with Abbie and Mexican and Sushi for dinner last night!  An interesting combo but the food was good!
We watched the Magic lose last night and played some Dutch Blitz!
Starbucks in the AM where we had coffee and hot chocolate while enjoying their photos from their Napa trip!

Then, on the way out I saw two acquaintances....one of whom I could not remember his name.
We stopped at the USC bookstore where I could not remember someone else's name.  I remember them both, now.  Too late.  Gah.

My philosophy paper is calling me this afternoon, as is Aristotle to be read.  I am so thankful that Dr. Gentry is not rigid about deadlines!

Tonight is the tin-tinabulation at church : )

And, Easter tomorrow!  He is Risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...