Saturday, June 4, 2011

Thinking of Europe

What else is knew?  I seem to almost always be thinking of Europe.

I especially love the moments when I am able to imagine so clearly a specific place, moment, etc. to the point that I feel as though I am practically there.  I think it is the closest thing to teleportation I have been able to discover.

Yesterday it was Paris, the day before that England, and today....well, I wouldn't mind seeing Greece : ) But, not to live.  I don't really have a desire to live in Greece. 
Germany. Yes, please.  France, most definitely.  England, mhmm.  Well, anyway, you get the picture.  I love Europe.

Do you know what else I love?  My new mascara.  It makes my eyelashes look longer and goes on so easily!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...