Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It Was the Best of Days and the Worst of Days

Before I re-enter the wonderful world of homework I would like to pause and think.  Think about England and that if I were there good, loose-leaf tea and biscuits would be plentiful.

Next, I would like to say, I am about to have my first sip of instant coffee.  Yes, yes, I know who my father is...but I don't brew coffee and this was all that was available to me!  (Courtesy of my dear, wonderful RA).

Also, today has been one of those days where it would be nice to just go back to bed and either restart or just sleep it off. 

Senioritis is a kicker.

But, I am blessed with friends who love and encourage me (and sometimes wallow with me ; ) )

Because the mountains in the fall make my heart happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...