Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can I Have a Camel?

Ah, World Christian Week.  My favorite week of the school year.  Tonight we had fireside chats.  Fireside chats take place with missionaries and students who get together in the lobbies of different dorms to learn about each other and the different mission agencies.

Tonight I learned that in Niger you get to have camels.  It was pretty funny.

Missionary:  "So, how do you call a camel?"
MK (Missionary Kid):  "You don't.  You run and catch them."

Tomorrow is Europe Day...meaning, I will be wearing my dirndl!
That was the best thing I bought while in Germany!  33 euro and I have worn it about four times, I believe.  Tomorrow will be five!

Also, I was just given a warm, gooey, chocolate chip cookie.  Thank you, Bree!

And, my roommate and I had yet ANOTHER people connection.  Our worlds collide yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...