Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Summer Tea Party Sounds Nice...

Happy First Day of March!!!

One of my favorite kind of days is when it is cloudy and with an early morning, cool warmth in the mountains (or, a rainy, summer afternoon in the mountains).  It makes me feel like the end of the school year is nearing (which it is not).

The point is, today is that kind of day.  Mmmm.

Ok, on the better things.

1.  Daddy is leaving today to fly to England for a week!  I am so excited he gets to visit with some family!

2.  He is bringing me back loose leaf Earl Grey (tea party, anyone?)!

3.  It's Thursday (which mean, when it is over, it is pretty  much the weekend)!

4.  I am blessed with some of the best friends ever!  I love the time we get to spend together laughing, sharing, and empathizing together!

5.  I get to use a walkie talkie at work (I used to LOVE walkie talkies.  Now, they gave me one!...except it is kind of weird using it sometimes).

6.  Youth group was awesome last night!  I love getting to hang out with them!

7.  It's the little things...like pink finger nails.




Doesn't this look lovely! Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...