Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day 2012!

Today marks the end of a season that has driven me nuts.

We have approximately three more years until we hear bashing ads accusing the other rather than promoting oneself.

Today is ELECTION DAY!!!

This year is my first Presidential Election.  I voted absentee, but I'm still pumped!

I am genuinely so excited!  We should have a party.  We should celebrate!  Maybe I will get some champagne on my way home from work.  Or, tea might just have to do.

Work goes very late, but I am hoping to make it home without hearing who has won the election.
I want to experience the moment where I can soak it in and not rush back to my job.

However, before we can get to the results, people need to VOTE!
If you are not planning to vote, please reconsider!  As United States Citizens we are given the right to have a say in the direction of our country.  Take the opportunity.

Happy Voting!

Vote!

2 comments:

  1. YEA for voting! I had a major mishap that didn't allow me to vote... I don't even want to go into it. My guy didn't win though, and now I'm all bummed out. Just found your blog and have enjoyed getting to know you more. Hope you don't mind if I follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am so sorry you were not able to vote! That is so frustrating, especially for this election. Thanks for following : ) I'm glad you enjoyed reading through!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...