Friday, November 16, 2012

Dear Friday & 300th Blog Post

 
Dear Blog, Happy 300th Post!!!  We started two years and nine months ago.  I've updated you frequently...and not so frequently.  But, I love looking back to see where it all started and the tales that have been told since.

Dear Friday, once again, you've rolled around quickly.  It is hard to believe a week ago I was excitedly anticipating my trip to Columbia.

Dear Job, I really like you. 

Dear Lynchburg, we need to become friends.  I am willing to explore your brick buildings, riverfront, and cute little shops.

Dear Friends in Lynchburg, let's get together, yeah, yeah, yeah.  Mmm, broke into a Parent Trap song.

Dear Josh, I am SO excited to see you next week!  I've missed having you around.  I'm glad we are cousins : )

Dear People at Work, I'm glad we are getting to know each other and becoming friends. 

Dear Life, I am excited about the options opening up before me.  I'm also beyond thankful that God knows what is best for me.

Dear Europe (Specifically England and Germany), I miss you.  I can't wait to be on your land again.

Dear Weekend, we need some plans. 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Dear Kirsten,
    I think it's awesome that you've reached 300 posts, that's a pretty significant milestone! That's a beautiful photo too, I wish we got to see fall leaves here in Mumbai.

    xo Magali
    http://www.magalic.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I love the fall and changing of the seasons in general. When I lived in South Carolina I missed the seasons, as summer lasted a very long time :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...