Saturday, September 17, 2011

IKEA Trip!

Mmm an afternoon spent at IKEA was wonderful!
I left with a new notebook and some chocolate : )  Oh, and a little gifty for someone so I can't say what it is!

Steph, Lissy, and I had the best time in the kitchens! Oh goodness, I found an incredible kitchen!  One for an apartment and one for a house!!

It was so hard going through and not having a space to decorate!  Seriously, cannot wait to decorate = )

Oh, did I mention it has been like fall for two days?  Yes, I walked outside yesterday morning in a skirt and short sleeve shirt. Shock to my system!  So chilly!  Today I dressed for the weather!  Mmm fall clothes.  The only down side is knowing that next week it is supposed to be in the 80's again.  Oh well, soon enough :)

Well, on to writing papers and doing homework!

I bought this bowl for my muesli...and whatever else : )

1 comment:

  1. And I thought you were posting about our trip to IKEA. Glad you had such a lovely afternoon! Wouldn't it be lovely to see an IKEA in Roanoke or Lynchburg?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...