Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sickly

I'm sick.  It's been awful!  I feel claustrophobic, uncomfortable, and unable to do any work.  I lost my voice a little while ago.

Being sick conjures up memories from last fall and winter and makes me want to be at home.

I am so thankful for my Mama.  She stayed up with me till 2AM last night so I could talk to her on the phone.

However, homework is calling regardless of how I feel.  So, now is when I think about the fact that I should act like a grown up and just do work.  The question is, will I?

Also, Ginny is getting married on Saturday and I get to see a whole lot of family and friends : )

While talking on the phone with Grandmother a few minutes ago I realized, I am graduating in about 8 months and 5 days.  It boggles my mind.  At this moment, my sickly self is rebelling against that thought and the idea of growing up!  I'm not ready!!!

Ok ok, it's just the child in me talking.

Well, enough of this.  I need to accomplish some things!

2 comments:

  1. I love you!

    And I'd rather be talking to you until 2 a.m. than not talking to you since there are three interstate highways and 5+ hours between us when you are not feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better!! Being sick is the worst, especially with homework to do :(

    But I'm glad I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...