Friday, September 23, 2011

School, Books, and Other Fun Things




This week has been a very good week. While overwhelming, I am beginning to get a better hold on school.  That being said, I have a very busy weekend ahead of me!

Something I have really noticed this week is how muddled my mind and thoughts are.  Really, it is very irritating. I feel that nothing I read and hear sticks very well.  Sitting in Philosophy is both a joy and a time for reflection and frustration at my seeming inability to retain information that just rolls off of so many people's tongues.

Needless to say, part of me is wondering whether or not graduation will give me time to process all the information that is not being absorbed into my brain.  Reading stuff at a slower pace and having time to understand it sounds so pleasant!

Anyway, we'll see.

Needless to say, I look forward to reading with out a time frame (which, when I have the time, seems to often speed up the process)!



Lovely Books!

4 comments:

  1. I am with you getting frustrated about not being able to learn things as easy as it seems others can. You can do it though! :) It just takes a lot more effort for us! which is okay because then we'll develp traits with out hard work we're putting into it!!! good luck girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading on my own time sounds so nice right about now! I can't wait to just curl up by the fireplace on a rainy winter day and read read it away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree one hundred percent!!! I just need a fireplace : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I need to read some books, too! I star them then end up stopping and never finishing it

    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...