Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Agony of a Social Being...Ok, Exaggeration...Slightly

Officially one of the worst feelings is life continuing in such an exciting way without me!!!
My friends are engaging themselves to each other.
They are dating each other!
And my cousin's tummy is getting bigger with a new baby!
It is just so hard to be on the other side of the world sometimes!
I mean, I love it here!
I am even slightly loath to leave. 
But, I am still a person who greatly loves socialization and this is a trying time to my relational being!

However, after a lovely chat with the lovely Rebekah Fern Somerville...I feel better!
I miss that girl so much!
I cannot wait to see her!
We are kindred spirits. 
You know, like Anne Shirley and Diana Berry.
I don't know who is who.  I think we might both want to be Anne : )
Oh, I love her dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...