Monday, December 6, 2010

GoGoGo!!

I am in Poland.
What is Poland like, you ask?
It is relatively flat, white because it snowed, and many of the buildings cause me to think they were here during the USSR.
I have a slight dramatically, romantic obsession with the idea of the former USSR. 
The secrecy, the isolation, the spies (yea! MacGyver!)!
And...I feel extremely north.  That may sound odd...but I just feel north.  I looked at the map and I am equal with Newfoundland.

Wow.  Europe.  I am still here.  Would I like to live here? Of course!  Maybe. 

I still have not sat down and processed the last three months.  I don't miss people very much...yet...I am still busy.  I am spending time with family I have not seen in a long time.  I am playing with my cousin Mark.  He is 19 months.

I come home in 21 days, 20 hours, 29 minutes, and 20 seconds.  Approximately.  That is around the time I will land in Newark!

Oh, and, Lauren is engaged!  Yes, I am thrilled! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...