Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of My Last Year of Undergrad!

Today is the first day of my last year of my undergraduate college career.  I've been pondering this for some time.  Well, I have been pondering the past, present, and the future, not so much this being my last first day of a new year of my undergraduate career.  My first day of college seems so long ago.  I feel as though an incredible amount of life has been stuffed into the past three years.  I have made wonderful friends each year, and still have some of those close friendships, for which I am incredibly thankful!  Some of my friendships have lessened.  That's ok, though.  The friendships that I have, now, are the ones I want to continue to cultivate!  They love me and bless me.  They comfort me and encourage me!

This is not one of those stories that ends (or begins with), "If you had told me then that I would be...I wouldn't have believed it."  Ok, maybe just a little, but only about my excitement over all my classes (especially Philosophy and Logic....and maybe Theology).  Yes, you did read that correctly.  I am so excited about ALL my classes this semester!  Seriously!  I have a desire to take them all!  Today I have Theology I and Psalms!  Tomorrow I have Acts and Logic!  Thursday nights are Medieval Philosophy, and sometime I will be having Creative Writing = )

See, best semester of classes!!!

Also, my semester is going to be the busiest yet!  I am praying for more discipline than ever before!  It helps that I like what I am studying, but Philosophy has the ability to overwhelm (especially those papers).

Michael is starting school tomorrow and is so pumped!  I am excited for him!  He gets to do school at his own pace this year (meaning, he can do, hopefully, two years in one!).  Also, he will be playing baseball for the high school!!!  Yeah!  I can't wait to see him play!

Daddy is going to grad school (again) tomorrow!  Have fun, Daddy!

Mama is staying so busy with so much!   Seriously, her weekends are, at this point, busier than mine!

Well, I need to get myself together this morning! 

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...