Saturday, August 20, 2011

Update!

So much has happened since I last posted.

I have moved back to school, finally arranged my room (thank you, Hannah for helping me!), unpacked, gone to TN, saw a rattle snake in the wild twice (coming and going), jumped off a cliff that was 20+feet high (thank you to everyone for having such patience with me!), got to know some awesome people, attended COTA (SO nice to be back!!!), eaten Indian (twice in a week), have visited with Danyelle and Kathleen, done a lot for Connect: CIU, met Freshman, and begun reading for next week!  It has been incredibly busy but a lot of fun!

Being back at church was such a huge blessing!  It was wonderful seeing people and worshiping together!  I just love my church!  It is a very special place with special people!

 I have made many new friends and acquaintances this week, which makes me so very happy!  I look forward to deepening them over the next year!

Looking forward to a normal schedule next week and getting back into the swing of things!

I'll write again soon : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...