Friday, August 6, 2010

Travel Plans

As many of you know, I am a planner.  I LOVE making plans.  Seriously, it is invigorating!  Especially when those plans happen.

My most recent plan.  How to get to Germany.  I mean, the possibilities are ENDLESS!  Plane, coach, train, a combination, OR via another country!

It all began when I found a lovely price on a train ticket from Paris to Regensburg.  So, thought I, why not visit Paris before going to school.  Well, Paris is expensive.  While it is not ruled out the thought just hit me, why not Greece?  And, why stop there?  Why not any other country in Europe?  I might as well have a little exploration under my belt...I mean, come on!

So, I am checking with friends to see if they have family or friends I might be able to stay with and I am checking hostels and hotels.  Although, here is my deal with hostels.  In my romantic mind I like to envision myself relaxing in the evening in my own room after a long day of exploration NOT wondering if I am going to wake up in the morning.  Ok, maybe that is a little morbid, BUT the thought has crossed my mind.  So, we shall see.

I am just thinking and trying to figure out the next step : )

Oh, I am already seeing the dire need to acquire the ability to speak more languages!

1 comment:

  1. You should check with Mrs.Davis at school with travel learn! She knows lots of families and great hostels that they stay in on the study tours I'm sure she could give you some good pointers! :) Hope your travel plans continue to bring you joy & adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...