Sunday, August 1, 2010

Home.

Home.
What is it?
I find myself calling many places home.
Home is where I am staying at any particular time.

I just arrived home from my Grampaw's in Bristol.  I had a lovely time just spending time with him!
I am exhausted, now.  I met an interesting fellow on the bus ride home.  We talked about many things.

Thanks to him, I was able to arrive home a good 15-20 minutes earlier, at least, than I would have otherwise.

I picked up a lot of books yesterday.  I carried them all home today in an older suitcase : )
I have been reading "Good Wives" which is the sequel to "Little Women."  The March family has influenced me so much.  As I read I see myself in Jo and Amy, especially.  I absolutely LOVE this book soooo much!

It makes me want to write a book, then I wonder, how can I write what has already been written?  Just something to ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...