Monday, July 25, 2011

"In My Own Little Corner"

TWO DAYS TWO DAYS TWO DAYS!
^ the number of days I have left of work.
THREE DAYS THREE DAYS THREE DAYS (less than)
^ the number of days until I go home for a visit : )

Now, today at work I found myself standing, gazing out the window.  Suddenly, "In My Own Little Corner" from Cinderella the Musical popped into my head!

I realized, that song fits me well.  I can be sitting in a room and be miles away.

And, just because this was always one of my favorite songs...

Oh my gracious, how I love this song!  Please take note of the way her dress swirls!

OkOk, just one more...maybe. 


Alright, I think I am done...only because I cannot find a good recording of the Stepsister's Lament.

I hope you enjoyed my walk down memory lane (my memory, maybe not yours).

1 comment:

  1. Just re-read this...

    Found The Lament from the Julie Andrews live performance...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN14uJdoFDg

    Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...