Sunday, July 24, 2011

Weekend

I spent my weekend learning about the NYC Publishing industry, shopping, watching movies (three in one weekend), reading, lying on the beach, and relaxing!

I am anticipating Thursday with excitement!  I get to go home and see Mama, Michael, and so many others.  Then, back to FL for the beach, which is going to be fabulous!  And Aug. 8 I am back to school.  This semester is going to be grand!  My life will be very busy.  I will let you know how I handle it.

Oh, one thing I was going to do but didn't...I was going to begin packing this weekend.  Tomorrow.

I mentioned in an earlier blog my desire to read more and become more knowledgeable.  I have read many things this summer.  However, after my meeting yesterday morning I have decided I need to read more contemporary works.  If you have any recommendations, please let me know!  I am not well versed in literature past the '20's. 

Work tomorrow!  Going to be busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...