Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday's Letters

I am linking up with a blog I follow by Ashley Slater, Adventures of Newlyweds.
Fridays are accompanied with:

Photobucket

So, without further ado:

Dear Friday,
You mean I have no more classes till next Tuesday!

Dear Weekend,
Hooray for a weekend at the beach with a bunch of young ladies, leaders, (and a few of their husbands)!  Youth Beach Retreat!  I honestly don't care if it is sunny or stormy.  I will be happy either way!

Dear Schoolwork,
You somehow multiplied last night.
I need intense motivation!

Dear Future,
I have to stop focusing on you so much!  But, you are just so much fun to dream and plan!

Dear Readers,
Have a fabulous weekend!!!

You should check out:

Half-Country Hotels

Curious Cone-Topped Dessert (Green Mint Chocolate Chip!)

Classic Hollywood Portraits

100 Sensational Summer Sandals <--- There are some crazy ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...