Thursday, April 5, 2012

Those Moments People Like to Label "Blonde"

By the end of my work day yesterday I was very tired and a tad bit irritable.

However, about an hour before work ended, a new officer asked me how long I had been there (seeing I was ready for the day to end).

I said, "Since August."

*Pause*

*Realize what I just said*

*We both start laughing*

I then clarified I had been there since 9 AM.


Then, later, a snake wouldn't let me leave my dorm...but, I will share that later.

1 comment:

  1. are you interesting to have your blog update, or a sketching drawn looks like you? I'm doing the giveway and its last chance to enter before in 7 hours, i will be revealing who is the winner :D

    http://www.sachasaucysnippets.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/first-giveaway_29.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...