Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Stream of Consciousness

Creativity hits just as my body needs sleep.
My mind keeps whirling, but I'm too tired to wake up and do anything about the ideas that are in my head.

The world is gorgeously green today.  I need to go and enjoy it.  When I feel cluttered it is hard for me to function.  Sometimes I just need white.  White everything with some color tossed in.

A dear man died yesterday.  The father and grandfather of people who are dear to me.  It doesn't seem real.  I will miss him very much.  I am praying comfort for them all.  Please do the same.

Tomorrow I interview for substitute teaching.  I hope I receive calls soon!  I want to learn how to be a great substitute teacher and have the proper balance of firmness and friendliness.

It is strange not being in school.  I signed up for a free online modern and contemporary poetry class taught by a professor at U of Penn.  It is online.  But, it should be good.  Poetry is not my thing, but maybe this will help.

Oh, I went fishing yesterday.  And, finally caught something about four inches long.  But, it was fun just hanging out and enjoying the scenery.  Oh, and we made s'mores.

Look at the reflection!

YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...