Friday, August 24, 2012

Three Weeks of Life in Pictures

Here are a few photos to document the past, oh, three weeks or so!

A fabulous vintage shop in Staunton

My lovely Aunt Barbara

I bought this umbrella right after.

Glass coke bottles for Holland!

Not only do I want to marry a man who wears a fedora, now I want one.

The lovely Kristy.  She leaves for France in a week.

Ja'dore Winter Park.

Our farewells.

Universal with Josh.

Please read the comic.

Harry Potter World.

"Please respect the spell limits." Ha!

I love the design they did!

Josh was a dear and let me have fun in the I Love Lucy store : )

The beach!

Daddy at the beach.

Lovely morning sun.  The beach is my summertime happy place.

The clouds were amazing!

Pink Champagne

A glorious day!

My mountains from the early morning sky.

A bear cub I saw while driving over the mountain.

Circus McGurkus Cafe!

Aw, my cute cousin!

6 comments:

  1. wow what a fab time you had!! the beach looks amazing, and of course the vintage store :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I want to go back to the vintage store sometime! It was fab : )

      Delete
  2. You have had a awesome couple of weeks looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really lovely pictures!
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    check my super new fashion blog if you want

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed the photos : )

      And, I always love some new fashion! I will check out your blog.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...