Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tea Sets and Chandeliers

Hello Lovelies!

I am back home after spending a few days with my Aunt in Staunton.
A quaint town, Staunton boasts large and lovely antique and consignment shops.

Aunt Barbara and I went downtown Sunday night (in her BMW convertible Barbie Car ) and window shopped.

I found a beautiful tea set with a turquoise stripe around the top and a small gold stripe on either side.
She found a chic, romantic chandelier to hang in her bedroom.

She bought her find and I walked away from mine.  Although, I did decide that I can buy lots of tea sets and use one each month on a rotational basis!

Monday we had a lovely breakfast of french toast and strawberries.
Coffee was also a factor.
While journaling I noticed I was shaky.  I think it was the coffee.

We went downtown and shopped.  I ended up purchasing a vintage, blush pink umbrella.

Aunt Barbara found a lovely formal gown.

We went swimming and sunned.  Watched the Olympics and had girl time.

Such a wonderful time we had.  My favorite part of swimming is when they pull that mermaid move.
Aunt Barbara called it "wiggling."

Now I am home preparing to fly to Florida in the morning.

Cheers!

P.S.  My computer crashed and it is having to be slowly fixed.  Thus, pictures will be lacking for the time being : (

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...