Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Goodbye

God: "What do you have left?"
Mr. P: "I have You."
God: "Am I enough?"
Mr. P: "Yes."

Is he?  In this time of Lent, and in all times of life, God should be enough.
Yet, how often...
I began writing this post about a year and a half ago.
The conversation took place between a man I knew and God.

Lent has passed by twice.
Yet, tonight I am still thinking about Mr. P and the impact he had on so many.
He once shared a song in church that has stayed with me ever since.
I don't know if I have ever told anyone the connection between him and that song.
Tonight I decided to share it with a friend.  That friend is his son.

Mr. P died a little more than a year and a half ago.
I pray for the family.  For their grief.
The pain they must experience daily is more than I am able to comprehend.

I hope you will listen to the song and be touched, awed, and blessed.


Jesus Culture Consumed - Oh Lord You´re Beautiful from Christopher J Hardwick on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you.
    He was a very special man who affected many people.

    The song is beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...