Thursday, May 30, 2013

If You Can't Say Something Nice...


"If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

How many times did you hear that growing up?

I'm recalling those words and choosing to abide by them--for the time being.
If I were to spout off all that I am feeling in this moment, I would hurt a lot of people...and maybe lose some friends.

Emotions are funny things.
One incident can set off a wave of emotions on to OTHER people.
Kind of like dominoes.

I need to take my finger and stop the avalanche of falling rectangles.

Rebecca was listening to a song on our drive home.
It was talking about pain...and to feel pain was better than not feeling at all.
There was something about love, too.

I think love/caring is attached to all heart pain, for if there is no love, about what is there to hurt?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...