Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Life At This Moment

Photo by K.L.R.

I love this life God has given me.
I'm grateful for the moments I realize there is a lesson I need to learn.
I'm thankful for the lessons I've learned and continue to learn.

Tennis in warm weather is marvelous.
Visiting the high school when I'm not substituting is great.
High school students make life grand.
Walking in the cool of the spring evening is bliss.
Hearing Trey say, "Oh my gosh," while walking down the hall eating brownies I just made makes me happy.
Feeling content is amazing.

Tomorrow I will teach in the morning, go to court in the afternoon (and try to get out of a ticket), and then drive to North Carolina to prepare for the wedding festivities of one of my best friends from my freshman year of college.

It's going to be a fabulous long weekend.

Friends, laughter, champagne, and the beginning of a new life for two individuals.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...