Friday, June 28, 2013

Dear Friday: So Much

Dear Friday, It's hard to believe you've arrived.  Actually, harder than you think.  It seems crazy that I left the States on Tuesday--it doesn't feel that long.

Dear England, I'm here!  I hope you're ready for me.

Dear Family, It is wonderful to have seen you and I look forward to seeing the rest of you very soon!

Dear Paris, Come Saturday and I am yours for 2.5 days.  Cannot wait.  Absolutely giddy with excitement!

Dear Cary Grant, Yep, I took a picture with you.

Dear London, I'm so excited to walk your streets and re-familiarize myself with you.

Dear Wellies I've Yet To Buy, I can't wait to take you home with me!

Dear Mama, Thank you for getting me to the airport.  And rushing me to get my glasses fixed.  And still have time to pick up some shoes (that I wore yesterday!).

Dear Kristy, I get to see you SO SOON!  Beyond excited!

Dear Jamison, That dessert was amazing.  Let's make that our thing.  Gristmill for lavender ice cream and creme brulee!

Dear Amanda, I'm so glad you're in my life.

Dear Life, I have so much to be thankful for.  I am blessed with amazing friends, family, co-workers, community, and so much more.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...