Friday, June 7, 2013

Never Have I Ever Been to Paris...YET!

Photo via
Life is busy, full, and fulfilling! 

However, it is time to pause and update.

Two weekends ago I bought my ticket to LONDON!
(actually, I bought my ticket three years after leaving the last time)

From June 25-July 10 I will be in in England, with a 2.5 day mini-vaca to PARIS!

That's right.  I'm going to Paris--can'tevenhandleit.

I have most of my time in England planned.
Since I've spent a good bit of time in England, I'm taking this trip to relax, visit family and friends, and do a few things I didn't get to the last time (like visit St. Paul's Cathedral, go to Oxford, and stroll around London...leisurely). 

However, Paris is an entirely new place for me.
I still want to stroll around and just soak it up.
There are several things I positively plan on doing (like going to the top of the Eiffel Tower), but I don't want to feel rushed.
On Monday, my last day, I am going to the Louvre by myself.
I don't know when I will be there next, so I want to be sure I get to see everything on my list (the list I have yet to make).

So, do you all have any tips of things to see and do in Paris?

I will be watching Midnight in Paris and Funny Face before leaving : ) (hopefully)

P.S. A month from today Daddy and I each turn a year older, and I'll be at the Wimbledon Men's Finals with Jess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...