Friday, June 14, 2013

Summertime


Today...

I had an emergency eye appointment that confirmed I am not crazy and I do, in fact, have a problem with my right eye.  The good news: it can be fixed.

Rebecca and I went to the river but did not go swimming due to high, swift water...and the overcast sky.

We had hot dogs, marshmallows, and s'mores.

Mmmm.  Yum!

We attended a Flag Day/238th Birthday of the U.S. Army celebration.

My account will be in the paper tomorrow (yes, I should be writing an article, not a blog post).

Tonight, I'm just being a girl.

Under the Tuscan Sun is such a great movie.

I'm eagerly anticipating Paris.

I just need to make sure I don't forget a teensy thing that I really want to do.

That would be tragic.

And now I've written and you've gotten to read the brief account of my day.

Don't you feel privileged? ;)

P.S. Losing the ability to see clearly is the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...