Monday, July 23, 2012

Accompanied by a Suitcase and Camera

My current emotional and physical state are teetering.
Exhaustion snuck up and pounced on me around 5:00-6:00 PM, this evening.

A tired ending to a wonderful weekend.

I attended a Rafiki conference.  It is a mission program that has villages in ten African countries and helps orphans and children who have no support.  Kae Lacy invited me, and I am so glad I went!

After coming home, I played tennis with Dru (and lost).

Then, I went to Bath Co. and spent two nights with the Shaver's.  It was wonderful.


Driving over the mountain I found a thick fog.


 After passing through the fog I decided to chase the sunset and try to capture a piece of it.


Trey and I jumped on the trampoline for quite a while.  I'd forgotten how fun it was.

On Sunday C.J. and Trey jumped ALL afternoon.  This is what Mrs. Shaver and I came home to.


This morning, after leaving the Shaver's, I visited Ms. Judy.  I love her so much.  High school would have been far more difficult (emotionally) had she not been there.

With a fast stop at the bank, I started over 39.  And got stuck behind a log truck.

Finally making it to CF, I drove to the art school and started helping with the claymation class.  So fun!  The kids are so smart and creative!  The difference between the male and female brain was definitely obvious.

Towards the end of the class a torrential downpour began.


The day ended.  I came home.  And the exhaustion began to overtake me.

However, by the end of this post, I am feeling much better.

I hope you all have wonderful dreams that you can remember.
(last night I dreamed it snowed...and believed it while asleep)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...