Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I'll Have My Starbucks and Drink It, Too!

Saturday, before going to Givens Books (read about here), Elizabeth, Michael, Isabelle, Amelie, and I went to the Salem Fair.

I almost didn't go because I had a free birthday drink to take advantage of at Starbucks.  After giving it some thought I decided to make memories with my family instead.

As we walked up to the entrance I realized it was my first time at a fair since Oktoberfest.  Granted, the Salem Fair was MUCH smaller. (I wrote a little bit about Oktoberfest here)

My camera had been used a great deal while visiting my cousins.  In preparation for the fair I made sure I had a spare, charged battery.  Elizabeth gave me the title of personal photo taker...and I LOVED it.

We went specifically so the girls could pet the animals.  They petted lots of animals.  It was so cute watching Isabelle pour food into the little feeding shovels that hung on each fence by the animals and feed the critters.

Later we walked around and played in the mister (a coverless wooden structure with mist coming out to cool people off).

We ended the time by going to Starbucks, so I got my drink after all.

The next day (while I was not with them) Elizabeth and Isabelle rode an elephant!


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...