Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday's Letters: Life

Photo by K.L.R.
 Dear Daisy Elizabeth Daw, Welcome to the family!  I can't wait to meet you in person (hopefully before you reach your first birthday....or even six month birthday : ) )!

Dear Friday, you come with a full day: substitute teaching, a visit to the eye doctor, and maybe a perusal of the Fall Foliage Festival.

Dear Weekend, hooray!  You have arrived and brought the Fall Foliage Festival with you!  My first one in  close to eight years (crazy, I know!).

Dear God, thank you for this beautiful fall weather!  I am overwhelmed each time I look outside, drive over the mountain, or soak in the beauty.

Dear Nanny (as in The Nanny), I can't just watch one episode.

Dear Mama, I love having a show to share now that White Collar is on a break.
(a few years late, but she discovered Numb3rs...and totally gets it, while I just understand parts).

Dear Deborah, so fun Skyping and Pinteresting and planning ; )

Dear God, thank you for hearing and answering prayers.  You are a great God.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...