Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Confessions of an Extrovert

Photo By: Abby Dufour

If I were to take the Myers Briggs personality test right this minute, I would probably score off the charts as an extrovert. 

Seriously, it would be like going grocery shopping without having eaten ALL day long. 

If I ever doubted my extrovertism, tonight has cleared that up.  I feel as though I may implode from lack of outside people (i.e. people with whom I don't live) interaction.

It's like...drugs?  (I'm speaking out of my lack of experience in that area)  Withdrawal...it's torture...and then a quick fix puts you back in a great mood (almost instantly).

Is anyone else able to relate to these extreme feelings?  Or am I just crazy? = )

1 comment:

  1. I could not agree more with you! I've been feeling like a legit crazzzzy person from the lack of outside people..I'm convinced its a completely normal thing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...